Video: Babes – ‘How Do You Make Love Stop?’

Babes have just drop the super-feely feelfest that is their feeltastic new video for ‘How Do You Make Love Stop?’. And, you might not have got this, but it’s very emotional in an abstract kind of way.

The song hits with a very elongated guitar line, drawn out through shimmering echo. It’s a prime audio bed for all the feels that are set to come, from melancholy-soaked vocals and lyrics and drums that beat with a weary, defeated heart. Feels.

Then there’s the video, which shows very emotional individuals exhibiting the deepest depth of their feels. It’s a rare example of a video that amplifies the tone and feel of the song itself, because the track manages to wash over you on a stream of feel-filled tears.

Seriously, about 95% of this video is crying. The other 5% is cool psychedelic transitions and people awkwardly being happy(?) in slow motion. Just to show a different type of feel.

Oh, and it’s the lead ahead of an album called ‘Untitled (Five Tears)’. Feels.

Get feely.

Feel count: 11

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: